Thursday, May 29, 2014

Better Late than Never

I remember sending my first submission to Marie Lecrivain in 2007. Since then, I have had a real and solid commitment to what Marie does with her "Litzine from Los Angeles".

Earlier this year, that is seven years after the translation -- transversion to use a word Peter O'Neill taught me lately -- of Zelda was published, I submitted new poems from the collection in-progress Tamed Dracaenae.

"It Has Come to Light" was published last month -- almost to months ago -- in the April issue of Poetic Diversity.

The list of contributing poets is so impressive, no doubt Poetic Diversity is diverse and shelters some of the greatest voices of contemporary poetry and fiction.
What is left for me to do -- besides buying the latest collection by Marie Lecrivain The Virtual Tablet of Irma Tre -- is to share the link to this brand new poem of mine I forgot to tell you about, once again. After reading this self-indulgent post, buy your copy of Marie's collection here and read an amazing review on Goodreads there.

The poem "It has Come to Light" is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment